Investment Banking Analyst (Engineering, Science, IT programming, Finance, Accounting)
. – a boutique investment-banking firm founded in 2003. Our firm has clocked in years
of fine track records and market insights from mergers, acquisitions, and divestments to a pre-IPO
company restructuring in Indonesia.
We are constantly looking for high caliber candidates to fulfill its business growth in Jakarta and in the
region; we have deals in the pipeline to be executed immediately.
Post-graduate candidates who wish to switch careers are encouraged to apply.
We offer exciting opportunities for candidates to participate in the company’s growth at the same time,
develop themselves into an investment banker, advising top corporations in merger and acquisition,
project finance, due diligence, capital funds raising and pre-IPO financing.
We deal primarily with institutional investors (hedge funds, private equity firms, and asset managements)
from USA, UK and Asia. We serve clients from middle sized to large companies, and some companies
worldwide in many sectors.
We are highly successful in training up graduates from non-financial or non-accounting background. The
tests and interviews are stringent; our Corporate Finance Institute provides essential trainings for our
managers. Scholarships are available for the prestigious Corporate Finance Qualifications with the ICAEW
(Institute of Chartered Accountant, England and Wales).
The work environment consists of a small and high powered team, serving clients at the highest level (CEO,
CFO or Owner’s level).
Responsibilities (after going through our intensive trainings):
1. Performing basic and advanced business & financial analysis, and cash-flows modeling.
2. Help with presentations, road-show to investors domestically and overseas trips.
3. Help with the business model, supply chains, and financial due diligence
4. Prepare info memo, company visits, performs different methodologies in company valuations
5. Assisting managing director and/or supporting the senior business analyst
1. Master or Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, and Sciences (GPA 3.4 or above)
2. Post graduate candidates must be from top 5 schools domestically or from overseas.
3. Significant work experience (any field) is valuable; candidates will have different training programs
4. Post graduate candidates are welcome from other non-finance/accounting work backgrounds
5. Some knowledge of accountancy or finance or business acumen are helpful
6. Fresh graduate or up to 5 years of experience (in any field)
7. Female / Male, preferably below 30 years old
8. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially in Word, Excel, and Power Point
9. Comfortable in English speaking and excellent in writing (Ability to speak or write in Mandarin is a plus)
10. Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and excellent communication skills
Candidates must be comfortable in English environment. Market level compensations, intensive trainings
and coaching by MD are part of the package. You may visit our company websites at www.fidelitascapital.
com / www.fidelitas-consult.com / www.fidelitas-cfqual.com
This position will be allocated for our office at Office 8 Building, 19FL Unit K, SCBD Lot 28, Jl. Jend Sudirman
Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190.
Please send your comprehensive resume** with the subject “IBA” along with your salary expectation &
recent photograph to : email@example.com
** We apologize that we only respond to candidates who are short-listed for our next interview.
Kategori: lowongan kerja