Foreign National Student Intern ProgramFebruary 8, 2022 9:47 am Comments Off on Foreign National Student Intern Program
The U.S. Embassy Jakarta is seeking active university students in Indonesia to join our internship program at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya and Medan, and the U.S. Mission to ASEAN in Jakarta.
This opportunity is available for Indonesian students who are in their 5th semester in any Indonesian university and have a minimum GPA 2.75. Please note that while English proficiency isn’t required, it is preferred.
Opportunities are open for all degree programs. However, please note that some vacancies may require specific knowledge or specific educational background.
This internship program is an integral part of the United States – Indonesia partnership that strengthens the bond between these two nations.
The internship program is from June 13, 2022 through August 19, 2022.
This is an unpaid program; no compensation and benefits are offered.
Applications for the internship must be submitted between January 24, 2022 and February 18, 2022.
Interested applicant should submit a complete application by email to: JakartaFNSIP@state.gov. Please indicate the section you are applying for in the subject of your email (Email subject: 2022 FNSIP for [section name/name of the city]). For example: 2022 FNSIP for Public Affairs Section/Jakarta.
Application forms are mandatory and need to be attached to the email (do not use shared drive to send your forms):
- U.S. Embassy application for FNSIP (PDF – 168 KB).
- Statement of Interest (MS Word – 17 KB). Please indicate in 1-2 pages why you are interested in joining the internship program and why we should select you to be part of our annual internship program. This is mandatory.
- Gratuitous Service Agreement (no compensation or benefit) (MS Word – 24 KB)
- Academic Transcript.
- Letter of permission to intern at the Bi-Mission Indonesia from the university.
- Confirmation letter regarding personal medical insurance. (A scanned copy of your BPJS card should be sufficient. If you don’t have a BPJS, please send us the letter from your medical insurance agency).
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Indonesian citizen.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Current university student with Minimum GPA 2.75.
- Students must be in their 3rd year of a bachelor’s program or in 1st year of a master’s program.
- Must have personal medical insurance during internship program (BPJS or others).
2022 Foreign National Student Intern Program (FNSIP) Process Timeline.
Please be informed that the timeline might changes due to the circumstances.
- Vacancy Announcement: January 24 – February 18, 2022.
- U.S. Embassy reviews applications: February 22 – March 11, 2022.
- Interviews for selected applicant(s): March 14 – 31, 2022.
- Conditional Offers (only for successful candidate(s)): April 4 – 8, 2022 (by email).
- Clearance process: April 11 – May 31, 2022.
- Formal Offers: June 1– 3, 2022 (by email).
- Internship First Day: June 13, 2022.
- Internship Last Day: August 19, 2022.
Kategori: Berita, Februari 2022, Magang, pengumuman
Comments are closed here.