1. Internship Software Engineer (ISE)
As a software Engineer Intern you will be part of a team with more experienced engineers to help build and grow your skills while you create, support and deploy production applications/project.
- • Collaborates & pairs with other project/product team members (UX, Engineering, Web, Project/Product Management) to create & deploy software solutions
- • Review and discusses code from Senior Engineers to understand best practices & design patterns
- • Document all processes and results through Engineer tracking system
- • Document and test new software applications
- • Develop applications (coding, programming)
- • Assess new application ideas Requirements
- • Computer Science / Management Information / Information Technology / Mathematics or any other major that related.
- • Excellent analytical thinking
- • Ability to work in a team
- • Have basic knowledge in ERD, UML, Object Oriented Concept, Microservice Architecture.
- • Have basic programming framework knowledge in Vue.Js/ Laravel/ Spring boot/ Flutter
2. Internship Project Admin & Sales (IPAS)
As a Project Admin and Sales Intern you will be part of a team with project management & presales team to help managing project documentation managing project team billable hours, this will give you learning to create eficiency team format, data analytics, clients relations.
- • Collaborates & pairs Project management team and presales team in managing internal team and clients
- • Help to prepare and provide documentation to internal team and key stakeholders
- • Assisting for Admin tasks such as tracking client payment status, filing documentation of CR, contracts and maintaining records and databases
- • Document all processes and results company tracking system Requirements
- • Marketing / Management Information / Economic or any other major that related.
- • Love analytical thinking and detail oriented
- • Ability to work in a team
- • To Conduct themselves professionally, with staff and clients
3. Senior Backend Engineer (SBE)
Backend Developer is the position for someone that love to create, code and improve the server, server-side applications and databases, help to create a functional, seamless experience for the enduser. Create improve back-end processes and codes and work with others to design a better program.
What will you do as Senior Backend Developer
- • Developing the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding & Debugging Explore new tools, new technology to help development process
- • Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- • Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- • Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API
- • Review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components
- • Interacts and engages with consumers/users and involves technical support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user
- • Researches and evaluates new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the Front End team/software development systems and processes.
- • Lead a small team, coach through reviews and feedback, support team to growth & help team to raise the capacity, skills and quality through proper execution.
- • Communicate and give feedback and solutions with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- • As a code reviewer
- • Establish and promote best practices, and educate others by presenting original concepts in departmental knowledge sharing meetings.
- • Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or any other relevant field
- • Have 5++ years of working experience
- • Have extensive experience in several these programming languages : Java, JEE Technologies, PHP or NodeJS or Angular
- • Have extensive experience in several of these programming framework : Spring Boot, Struts 2 & Web Services, laravel, phalcon, sails.js
- • Have extensive experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks) & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- • Have experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira
- • Experience with SQL or noSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- • Experience with GIT
- • Have experience with Golang
- • Have strong interpersonal & communication skills and am eager to learn.
- • Team player & having good commitment on responsibilities
- • Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- • Familiar with Agile Methodology
- • Able to communicate and write in English Job Vacancy Super awesome if you
- • Have experience in building scalable systems, networking
- • Have 3-4 full life cycles of experience
- • You have knowledge of software design patterns and architecture patterns
Bagi saudara yang berminat silahkan untuk mengisi form berikut :
Kategori: 2021 Maret, lowongan kerja, NVCH 2021, Uncategorized