SCG Drawing Your Career 2016 Guidelines
SCG, one of the leading ASEAN conglomerates, is offering a one-day career inspiration program to students in Indonesia. The program aims to inspire participants to finding their future career and be ready to face it.
Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn about the SCG International Internship Program
- Share life experiences and learn from guest speakers’ challenges and achievements
- Get an idea on career, academic and personal plans
- How to write the “PROFESSIONAL” resume
- Grow up your network through fun activities
If you are energetic and eager to learn and want to explore the world of professional, then join “SCG Drawing Your Career 2016”.
Applicants will need to have the following qualifications:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Indonesia.
- Major in Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or other fields related to Social Science
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be energetic and willing to learn
- Can participate in the Program on November 19st, 2016.
How to apply?
- Visit www.facebook.com/SCGInternationalCareers and fill online application form at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1meipqb-WA7TrRrby8o0IQkwygogKuxvHZGxjgbsO9Jk
- Applicants are required to complete one essay in English. They must be your original work and MUST have between 150-200 words. Plagiarized essays will not be scored and will be blacklisted from future SCG programs. You can find the essays’ topics : How do you prepare yourself toward AEC era?
- Deadline of submission is October 23th, 2016.
- Selected participants will be contacted by October 28nd, 2016.
“If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to get there. Then never, never, never give up.”