because we believe hiring should be more efficient and we want companies to get the talents they will love. We inject our technical skills and values we uphold most like openness, collaboration and people empowerment to design a recruiting platform that works in the new economy.
Urbanhire’s tools empower companies to inspire and make their culture visible. We don’t believe boring and transactional job posts are effective in sourcing tech-savvy millennials. We dream of powerful, yet intuitive, software that allows sharing jobs and culture insights everywhere from a single account. We make tracking and selecting candidates as easy as the social networks. Companies can place ads with our partner job boards and deploy pre/post application assessments. Urbanhire empowers teamwork in finding the right talents.
JAKARTA SELATAN·DKI JAKARTA·INDONESIA
Job Type : Full Time
Job Industry : Information Technology and Services
Job Function : Marketing
Experience : Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Education : Bachelor Degree
What is URBANHIRE ?
We are one dynamic business that make recruitment process better and simpler through a very streamline process of job ads distribution and recruitment process from one single tool. Our mission is to transform the way recruiter operates their recruitment process by empowering them with effective technology that makes them have more time to create their best hiring strategy meanwhile we took away their administrative pains.
Being part of the Growth Team, this position contributes directly to the success of the company through building a strong brand within Urbanhire stakeholder’s communities through communications, marketing and events.
- Identify and engage with Job Seeker and HR communities and increase Urbanhire’s brand awareness through regular communications and events/activities
- Brainstorm and plan strategies to penetrate into niche communities
- Engage in a larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups, higher education campuses and HR communities
- Develop, execute and track purpose-specific integrated marketing campaign, events and communication strategies to grow Urbanhire user bases from the communities and increasing dependency
- Collaborative work within to increase Urbanhire exposure through digital channels
- Developing marketing materials to suit respective target audiences to promote Urbanhire in the community (including events)
- Degree graduated from Marketing, Mass / Public Communication and or related field
- Proven experiences in managing small to large scale marketing campaigns
- Possess great organizational abilities, expertise in planning and multi-tasking
- Possess above-average communication skills; written and verbal both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- You have to be comfortable in a large group situation, adaptable to change, and eager to learn
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and creativity
- Having HR knowledge/experience and having a network in HR industry is an advantage
- Basic salary
- Health insurance
- Book allowance
- Phone allowance
- External training
Please apply through this link
Kategori: lowongan kerja