We founded Urbanhire because we believe hiring should be more efficient and we want companies to get the talents they will love. We inject our technical skills and values we uphold most like openness, collaboration and people empowerment to design a recruiting platform that works in the new economy.
Urbanhire’s tools empower companies to inspire and make their culture visible. We don’t believe boring and transactional job posts are effective in sourcing tech-savvy millennials. We dream of powerful, yet intuitive, software that allows sharing jobs and culture insights everywhere from a single account. We make tracking and selecting candidates as easy as the social networks. Companies can place ads with our partner job boards and deploy pre/post application assessments. Urbanhire empowers teamwork in finding the right talents.
Digital Marketing Manager
JAKARTA SELATAN·DKI JAKARTA·INDONESIA
Job Type : Full Time
Job Industry : Information Technology and Services
Job Function : Marketing
Experience : Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Education : Bachelor Degree
What is URBANHIRE ?
We are one dynamic business that make recruitment process better and simpler through a very streamline process of job ads distribution and recruitment process from one single tool. Our mission is to transform the way recruiter operates their recruitment process by empowering them with effective technology that makes them have more time to create their best hiring strategy meanwhile we took away their administrative pains.
Being part of the Growth Team, this position is responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan, execute and measure all web, SEM, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and improve landing pages and optimize user experience
- Work closely with Sales / Business Development to understand struggles for converting leads and instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Lead marketing automation and lead nurturing through automated workflows
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (ideally min 3 years in digital marketing)
- Deep knowledge of all key digital marketing channels including paid search (SEM, SEO), e-mail marketing, display media and social media in a SaaS setting.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, MOZ, Keyword Planner, Webmaster tools)
- Strong understanding of web analytic best practices and available data relevant to marketing optimization
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign, Facebook Ads, Mobile Advertising, Social Media
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, team building, and support skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and creativity
- Possess strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices and trends
- Basic salary
- Health insurance
- Book allowance
- Phone allowance
- External training
Please apply through this link
Kategori: lowongan kerja