We founded Urbanhire because we believe hiring should be more efficient and we want companies to get the talents they will love. We inject our technical skills and values we uphold most like openness, collaboration and people empowerment to design a recruiting platform that works in the new economy.
Urbanhire’s tools empower companies to inspire and make their culture visible. We don’t believe boring and transactional job posts are effective in sourcing tech-savvy millennials. We dream of powerful, yet intuitive, software that allows sharing jobs and culture insights everywhere from a single account. We make tracking and selecting candidates as easy as the social networks. Companies can place ads with our partner job boards and deploy pre/post application assessments. Urbanhire empowers teamwork in finding the right talents.
Finance and Administrative Executive
JAKARTA SELATAN·DKI JAKARTA·INDONESIA
Job Type : Full Time
Job Industry : Information Technology and Services
Job Function : Accounting/Auditing
Experience : Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Education : Bachelor Degree
What is URBANHIRE ?
We are one dynamic business that make recruitment process better and simpler through a very streamline process of job ads distribution and recruitment process from one single tool. Our mission is to transform the way recruiter operates their recruitment process by empowering them with effective technology that makes them have more time to create their best hiring strategy meanwhile we took away their administrative pains.
In order to ensure everything in place for our operation, we’re aggressively looking for strong candidate to be: Finance and Office Administration Executive with below details:
Maintains office services by organizing finance and office operations also support business procedures by performing excellent administrative assistance.
- Work collaboratively with the management team to develop and implement financial and operational strategies
- Create and track consolidated financial reports, and oversee all financial activities (including financial reporting for business)
- Oversee all office administration activities including space planning and maintenance matters
- Communicate and implement HR administration policies and processes in conjunction with the management team
- Evaluate and analyze overall departmental processes, recommending improvements where needed and serve as liaison to other departments across the organization
Ideally, our best candidate is:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance and or Accounting major
- Minimum of four years in finance and operations supervisory experience
- Strong program management experience
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and serving diverse constituents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with a diverse group of staffs and departments
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office and Finance System
- Possess initiative, demonstrated problem solving skills, attention to detail; proficiency with accounting principles and processes
- Must be able to multitask, set priorities, and manage competing demands also work effectively with minimal supervision and despite frequent interruptions and exercise independent judgment and discretion with confidential information
As compensation, the successful candidate will get:
- Basic salary
- Commuting allowance
- Health insurance
- External training
Please apply through this link
Kategori: lowongan kerja